Baby Care, 2 hours, $75 per couple
Nurse Jackie Says, “Now babies now come with instructions!” Learn the tips, tricks and techniques on how to keep your baby healthy – a must for any new mother!
Nurse Jackie encourages parents to bring their older children along to the baby care classes so that she can teach them how to be involved with the baby and thus have the older child not feel left out. This also helps with the bonding between the two and will lessen the possible feelings of resentment.
Understand & Practice:
- Washing baby’s hair
- Cord care
- Eye care
- Circumcision care
- How to change a diaper and genitalia care
- Bathing and washing a baby’s head.
- How to swaddle baby
- Breast and bottle feeding
- Caring for and cleaning the umbilical areas
- How to care for a circumcised baby
All of these topics are supplemented with a video and then practiced hands on by both mom-to-be and birthing partner.
- 2 hours of hands on instruction
- Information handouts
- Certificate of completion
- Loving hug
- We make time to address any concerns about labor you may have
Our Post Partum & Breastfeeding class gives our moms-to-be a chance to explore our natural birthing center, should they ever decide to give birth naturally.
Your Doula & Midwife are welcome: $75 each per class.
Private course available: $50 additional call to schedule: 929-888-6996
Don’t forget to bring 2 pillows!