Meet Nurse Jackie
Our Birthing Classes are different!
We have Nurse Jackie – need we say more!
Nurse Jackie Provides real-world techniques, tips and tricks learned over her 35+ years teaching and delivering babies.
Each of our birthing classes are offered by Nurse Jackie Chapman RN, a lactation consultant, childbirth specialist & Certified BLS/CPR/AED instructor with over 40 years experience.
Nurse Jackie believes you need to know your body during your pregnancy, labor and birth. Not knowing what to expect is the number one fear for mothers to be.Nurse Jackie will help you learn what to expect, how to manage your labor and delivery & take care of your newborn.
More Information On Our BLS Classes:
We are an official training center for the American Heart Association The Basic Life Support Class (BLS) is now required for all NYPD police officers. The BLS Course provides hands on training in CPR for victims of all ages, proper use of an AED, and best practices for what to do during a medical emergency.
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants