Our classes are given by Nurse Jackie Chapman RN, a lactation consultant, childbirth specialist & Certified BLS/CPR/AED instructor with over 40 years experience. Nurse Jackie believes you need to know your body during your pregnancy, labor and birth. Not knowing what to expect is the number 1 fear for mothers to be. Nurse Jackie will help you learn what to expect, how to manage your labor and delivery & take care of your new born.
Click a Class Below to find out more and schedule
- 5 Hour 1 Day Course (Childbirth, Breastfeeding & Baby Care) – $499 per couple
- 2 Hour Childbirth Class – $150 per couple
- 2 Hour Postpartum & Breastfeeding – $150 per couple
- 2 Hour Baby Care Class – $150 per couple
- Breastfeeding “Tune Up”, $60hr. Perfect for after your birth to refresh and practice proper breast feeding techniques. BYOB – Bring Your Own Baby! This class is available on-demand – Call today to schedule – 929-888-6996
- Private One-On-One Classes – Available on demand $100 Additional – Call today to schedule – 929-888-6996
- COMING SOON – Basic Life Support (BLS) classes – The BLS for Healthcare Providers Course teaches the skills of CPR for victims of all ages (including ventilation with a barrier device, a bag-mask device, and oxygen), use of an AED on adults and children, and relief of FBAO in responsive and nonresponsive victims. The course is designed for healthcare providers who care for both in and out of hospital.
- COMING SOON – Heartsaver CPR/AED & First Aid – The Heartsaver AED course covers adult, child & infant CPR with choking and use of the AED for the adult and child and is intended for all individuals who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements, including: security guards, airline personnel, police, firefighters, personal trainers. It is also appropriate for lay rescuers who may have a need to respond to an emergency in the workplace, and family members of patients at high risk for sudden cardiac arrest.
Your provider, your body and your baby know what to do – Do you?
Previous Successful Classes
Our first BLS class was a success! Several participants received their certifications, and of course their free hug from Nurse Jackie. We received some great feedback from the class. Everyone seemed to enjoy the class, some said it was informative, others enjoyed the hands on portion of the training. Nurse Jackie also made the class…