Post postpartum and breastfeeding – 2 Hours, $75 per couple
When you take our post Partum & Breastfeeding Class, we go through a simulated practice labor. Nurse Jackie will observe, assist, and educate you your partner how to be there for you. We also cover how to recognize and endure signs and symptoms of labor and how to minimize any pain or discomfort. We use anatomically correct dolls, of different ethnicites, providing you a life like breastfeeding experience.
Nurse Jackie makes each birthing class special with her vivacious personality and years of experience.
Breastfeeding is the best for your newborn – but some mothers cannot breastfeed and others do not want to – at the Birthing Center of NY, we help all mothers better take care of their newborn babies!
Nurse Jackie concentrates on:
- The best bottle feeding & breastfeeding methods
- Best kinds of bottles to buy and what supplies the mom may need to make her breastfeeding experience more comfortable for the baby and for her
- Bottle feeding
- Milk pumping
- Feeding methods
- Calming fussy baby
- How to tell if baby is feeding adequately
- When to seek medical attention
- Daddy and baby bonding
- Well known NURSERY LYRICS that comfort and relax you and your infant.
- 2 hours of hands on instruction
- Information handouts
- Certificate of completion
- Loving Hug
Our Post Partum & Breastfeeding class gives our moms-to-be a chance to explore our natural birthing center, should they ever decide to give birth naturally.
Your Doula & Midwife are welcome: $75 each per class.
Private course available: $50 additional call to schedule: 929-888-6996
Don’t forget to bring 2 pillows!