You have just Breastfeed your baby. Should you make sure your baby burps during and after feeding?
- Yes, A baby must always be burped between and after feeding
- No, When breast feeding they get less air and may not need to burp
- You should burp the baby every 5- 10 min
- Babies should not be burped at all
Not sure? Than you need to take our birthing classes – You can register here for our baby care and breast feeding classes -= babies do come with instructions! Did you know we have GIFT CERTIFICATES – Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be or as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and if you want a natural delivery in our center.
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY