You are 38 weeks pregnant and experiencing lower abdominal and back pain . You are not sure if this is true, real labor or false labor, Braxton Hicks contractions. How can you tell the difference? More than one answer,
- You cannot tell without a vaginal exam
- If you walk or change your position and the contractions lessen or stop, they mostly likely false, practice labor, Braxton Hicks . If they get stronger they are probably real labor
- True labor usually have contractions that are regular for at least 60 min and continue, false labor is irregular and usually stop within the hour
- Real labor is usually in the lower abdominal area and radiate to the back , Braxton Hicks usually involves all of the stomach
Have you checked out our new discount prices for basic life support (BLS), childbirth and lactation classes? Learn from licensed, certified Nurse Jackie with over 40 years of experience (not all trainers have knowledge of hospital and birth centers). Feel free to view our website and testimonies- looking forward to meeting you!!
Register here for our VIRTUAL classes
Not sure? Than you need to take our VIRTUAL birthing classes
Babies DO come with instructions!
Did you know we have GIFT CERTIFICATES
Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY
Like Us On: