Your partner and family discuss if you should get the vaccine . Which statement is accurate?
- It can be harmful to the unborn and you should not receive it.
- A preliminary report from the largest study on Covid vaccine safety in pregnant women shows that Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines are safe to use during pregnancy.
- You should consult with your provider or midwife in case you have an underlying condition that may be a contraindication to you receiving it.
- The vaccine is not recommended for pregnant women.
Babies DO come with instructions!
Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.>
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY