During the first one to two days of birth, you go to change your newborn baby’s diaper. The baby stool is very dark green , tarry , sticky and odorless. Which is the correct answer?
- Your breast or bottle milk may be contaminated and antibiotics are needed.
- You should take the baby to the emergency room immediately and notify your pediatrician.
- This is normal it’s called meconium or “mec.” It’s the baby’s first stool of life.
- You should pump and dump your breast milk for 30 minutes before your next feeding or change the brand of formula you are feeding the baby.
In this time of giving birth, we now have 24 hour early discharge from a hospital or discharge from a birthing center after a few hours of observation. Are you prepared to give care to your newborn? Take my class and learn how to give complete care to your new loved one!
Not sure? Than you need to take our VIRTUAL birthing classes
Babies DO come with instructions!
Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.>
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY