Your parents are babysitting your newborn baby so you and your partner can go out for a romantic dinner. You have been craving Italian food. You order the spicy penne with Arrabiata sauce. When you come home and you try to breastfeed your baby, the baby rejects your milk. What answer is the best answer.
- You have emergency stored milk in the freezer. You should pump and dump and give baby the emergency milk
- Baby is reacting to separation while you were out, do skin to skin and keep trying
- Call your pediatrician or take baby to an emergency room
- Wait and see if the baby will take the breast later
Register here for our VIRTUAL classes
Not sure? Than you need to take our VIRTUAL birthing classes
Babies DO come with instructions!
Did you know we have GIFT CERTIFICATES
Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.>
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY