You are between 25 weeks and 36 weeks pregnant. Which of the situation, should you call your OB provider and/or go to the hospital? More than one correct answer
- You have not felt your baby move in the past 30 minutes.
- You have blood from your vagina, similar to a menstrual period.
- When you went to bathroom you had a lump of mucus with no blood.
- The baby is moving all the time.
- Baby has not moved in the pass 2 hrs.
- You were accidentally hit in the stomach.
- You just started taking iron pills and your stool is now very black in color.
Babies DO come with instructions!
Did you know we have GIFT CERTIFICATES
Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.>
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY