You are in active labor. Your significant other is doing a great job of massaging and supporting you. All of a sudden the massage feels as though its making the pain more intense than comforting. You are now in pain and want him to leave the room . What should he do?
- Should he leave the room?
- Should he call the provider?
- Should you tell him he is making it worse and tell him to stop?
- Don’t leave and stay and support you?
What is going on? What just happened? Do you know the answer? If not sign up for our class – available class dates are now posted at the bottom on the Childbirth schedule – Looking forward to meeting you!
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY