Your Miracle baby is born via Cesarean Section because you developed complications during your pregnancy. The day after your operation, which statements are true?
- When you cough and laugh or sneeze, your incision site feels like you are going to break open your suture. You should hold your fingers together and applying a small amount of pressure holding your hand over the incision site . This is called splinting the abdomen. It helps provide relief.
- Try not to laugh or cough because you can open up the incision.
- It is important to get out of bed, sit in a chair and also walk.
- You just had an operation, you should not get out of bed and limit your movement, use your call bell to call for assistance with all your needs. Try to limit your movement.
- Whether you have a normal vaginal delivery, a cesarean birth, gave birth in a birth center or a hospital, the ultimate desired outcome is to have a healthy mommy and healthy baby. Take my class to learn more! Wishing you all the best!