Nurse Jackie’s tip of the week for 8-25-20
It’s time to give your newborn his first bath.
What is the recommended time frame that the sponge bath be done? Which answer is incorrect?
- Immediately if you are GBS positive
- World Health Organization recommendation is after 24 hrs of birth
- Immediately no matter what
- Their is no specific time frame, whenever you prefer
Register here for our VIRTUAL classes
Babies DO come with instructions!
Did you know we have GIFT CERTIFICATES
Your family and friends can give you a loving gift that will last a life time – our gift certificates are perfect for mommies to be, as a maternity and shower gift – they can be used for our birthing classes and of course if you want a natural delivery in our center.>
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY
Like Us On: