Your baby is producing adequate pees and poos . Your breasts are producing a lot of milk. The baby has a good latch on and you are positioning your baby correctly using body to body with the baby in proper ailment. You are feeding on demand. However, baby wants to be feed every 15 to 20 minutes continuously. Why is this baby so hungry? You can not eat, sleep or do anything but feed the baby. It’s like you are a 24 hour restaurant.
• Is this normal and called clustered feeding?
• Do you need to take this baby to the Pediatrician?
• Do you need to try and produce more milk?
• Should you try to change your feeding pattern ?
Note- their is two correct answers. Anytime you have concerns always check with your Pediatrician.
Register for our
VIRTUAL Birthing Classes:
- 1 Hr Lactation Support class
- 12 Hr Hypno-Birthing class
- 5 hr 1 Day All inclusive pregnancy class
- 3 hr Childbirth class
- 3 hr Baby Care class
- 3 hr Post Partum Class
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Class
Nurse Jackie says,
"Babies DO come with Instructions"
Thinking about a Natural Child Birth - The Way Nature Intended?
Call 929-888-6996 or email email@example.com
Schedule an in person or Virtual Tour of The Birthing Center of NY